Kerby also discusses Crime, Law and Order.
Kerby also discusses “Soft Totalitarianism”
Frank Sherwin from the Institute for Creation Research (ICR) discusses Historical Scientists and their Christian faith.
Today’s class is a special SPECIAL CLASS that Prestonwood has asked our very own Kerby Anderson to lead in the Choir Room. Much of this session will be a panel discussion on the currently very sensitive topic of “RACE, RACISM, & RACIAL RECONCILIATION”. Kerby will lead the discussion with a few other invited leaders.
08-16-2020 “Regathering” Examine Class Week 3 – “Lessons Old Testament Prophets Could Give to America Today – Zechariah”
Kerby also answers the question: “Who is Jonathan Cahn?”
07-12-2020 “Digital” Examine Class Week 17 – “Lessons Old Testament Prophets Could Give to America Today – Habakkuk”
Kerby also discusses prayers and revival.
06-21-2020 “Digital” Examine Class Week 14 – “Lessons Old Testament Prophets Could Give to America Today – Obadiah”
Kerby also answers the question: “What does ‘camel through the eye of a needle’ mean?”
Kerby also discusses the life of William Borden
Kerby also answers the question: “Does Satan hear our spoken prayers … do we need to be careful?”
Kerby also discusses “Saving Christianity”
Kerby also answers the question: “Why will there be a new heaven and new earth?”
Kerby also discusses “Plagues, Pandemics and the Coming Apocalypse”
Kerby also describes the characteristics from 2 Peter 2 of modern day false teachers.
Kerby also reviews Tony Evan’s teaching on anxiety, worry and fear in this pandemic.
Kerby also answers the question: “Did Jesus go to hell when He died on the cross?”
How to setup “Zoom” App on your phone or tablet
- Search and install “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from your device’s app store.
- On Apple devices you will need to log onto your Apple ID account. Make sure you know your password.
- On Android devices you will need to log onto your Google play store account. Make sure you know your password.
- A few minutes before 11 AM on Sunday, open the App and click on “Join a Meeting“.
- Enter the following meeting ID.
- 524 424 0872
- Your default screen name will be something like the name of your device. Please edit your screen name to be your first and last name.
- Ensure “Don’t Connect to Audio” and “Turn off my Video” are both turned off (these both should already be off by default).
- Click on “Join“
- Then, click “Join with Video“
- The first time the App is running, it will eventually ask you for three permissions:
- Access to camera – Allow
- Access to microphone – Allow
- Send Notifications – Allow
- Upon entering the video conference, you will also be asked “Use Internet Audio” or “Allow Recording“, which you should allow.