07-12-2020 “Digital” Examine Class Week 17 – “Lessons Old Testament Prophets Could Give to America Today – Habakkuk”
Kerby also discusses prayers and revival.
06-21-2020 “Digital” Examine Class Week 14 – “Lessons Old Testament Prophets Could Give to America Today – Obadiah”
Kerby also answers the question: “What does ‘camel through the eye of a needle’ mean?”
Kerby also discusses the life of William Borden
Kerby also answers the question: “Does Satan hear our spoken prayers … do we need to be careful?”
Kerby also discusses “Saving Christianity”
Kerby also answers the question: “Why will there be a new heaven and new earth?”
Kerby also discusses “Plagues, Pandemics and the Coming Apocalypse”
Kerby also describes the characteristics from 2 Peter 2 of modern day false teachers.
Kerby also reviews Tony Evan’s teaching on anxiety, worry and fear in this pandemic.
Kerby also answers the question: “Did Jesus go to hell when He died on the cross?”
How to setup “Zoom” App on your phone or tablet
- Search and install “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from your device’s app store.
- On Apple devices you will need to log onto your Apple ID account. Make sure you know your password.
- On Android devices you will need to log onto your Google play store account. Make sure you know your password.
- A few minutes before 11 AM on Sunday, open the App and click on “Join a Meeting“.
- Enter the following meeting ID.
- 524 424 0872
- Your default screen name will be something like the name of your device. Please edit your screen name to be your first and last name.
- Ensure “Don’t Connect to Audio” and “Turn off my Video” are both turned off (these both should already be off by default).
- Click on “Join“
- Then, click “Join with Video“
- The first time the App is running, it will eventually ask you for three permissions:
- Access to camera – Allow
- Access to microphone – Allow
- Send Notifications – Allow
- Upon entering the video conference, you will also be asked “Use Internet Audio” or “Allow Recording“, which you should allow.