- This event has passed.
Movie Watch ‘The Trump Card’ & Bring Your Own Lunch
October 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
ACTIVITY 2 – “TRUMP CARD” MOVIE & LUNCH SUNDAY:
Bring your own To-Go Lunch and join us as we watch the new Dinesh D’Souza movie “TRUMP CARD”. We will try to start the movie at about 1:30pm once everyone has had a chance to finish their lunches. The movie is just over 1-1/2 hours long so we should be done no later than 4:00pm. For more information on the movie, visit the movie’s website here:
WHEN: Sunday, October 18
1:00pm – Bring your own TO GO LUNCH
1:30pm – Movie starts
WHERE: 2nd Floor ABOVE Ebesu Japanese Restaurant
in Suite 202
1007 E 15th St
Plano, TX 75074
WHAT TO LOOK FOR:
– Look for the RED BRICK BUILDING on the Left if you are traveling east on 15th St.
– The DOOR to the event space is right in-between EBESU ROBATA & SUSHI and VICKERY PARK RESTAURANT PLANO.
– If you are looking at EBESU, it is the door just to the right of the restaurant (far right side of the red brick section of the strip)
– WARNING!! It is NOT the wedding event space a few doors down on the right.
– There is parking along the Downtown Plano Strip as well as behind the stage area (across the street from Ebesu).
– We own the parking lot behind the red brick building so you are also welcome to park back there. However, you will need to walk around to the front side to enter. Don’t worry about the towing signs, I won’t call them on you…LOL. Also, our tenants’ customers are allowed to park there as well so do not be surprised if there are no spaces left there. And please only park in designated parking spaces.
STAIRS or ELEVATOR:
– Most of you can enter through the front door and walk upstairs.
– If you need to take the elevator, please call my mobile phone BEFORE you arrive and PARK IN THE BACK LOT (the elevator is in the back of the building). Parker (214) 929-8889
WHAT TO BRING:
– PLEASE bring your own TO GO LUNCH, DRINKS, & SNACKS.
– There are also some great restaurants in Downtown Plano you can order food from! Urban Crust has great Pizza and Ebesu has wonderful Japanese Food & Sushi. Lots of Fast Food choices on the way too.
– We have plenty of Tables & Chairs there for you to sit, eat, and fellowship at.