- This event has passed.
Lunch & Movie – Red Sea Miracle
October 11, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us for watching part II of the Red Sea Miracle.
THE RED SEA MIRACLE 2 continues to raise big questions about biblical miracles. Introducing the second film in a new two-part series by Patterns of Evidence’s award-winning filmmaker, Timothy Mahoney. How could thousands of feet of water be parted at the Red Sea? Or was the sea merely parted by the act of wind in nature, through a shallow Egyptian lake? Mahoney investigates these locations to see if any have a pattern of evidence matching the Bible. People of faith will be inspired and skeptics will have much to think about as Mahoney reveals two decades of documentary research including if divers found the remains of Pharaoh’s army on the seafloor. This cinematic journey leads him to inquire… “Do miracles still happen today?”
1:00 Bring your own lunch
2:00 Movie begins.
WHERE: 2nd Floor ABOVE
Ebesu Japanese Restaurant
1007 E 15th St
Plano, TX 75074
(DOOR to the RIGHT of EBESU)
WHAT TO LOOK FOR:
– Look for the RED BRICK BUILDING on the Left if you are traveling east on 15th St.
– The DOOR to the event space is right between EBESU ROBATA & SUSHI and VICKERY PARK RESTAURANT PLANO.
– If you are looking at EBESU, it is the door just to the right of the restaurant (far right side of the red brick section of the strip)
– There is parking along the Downtown Plano Strip as well as behind the stage area (across the street from Ebesu).
– We own the parking lot behind the red brick building so you are also welcome to park back there. However, you will need to walk around to the front side to enter. Don’t worry about the towing signs, I won’t call them on you…LOL.