How to setup “Zoom” App on your phone or tablet
- Search and install “Zoom Cloud Meetings” from your device’s app store.
- On Apple devices you will need to log onto your Apple ID account. Make sure you know your password.
- On Android devices you will need to log onto your Google play store account. Make sure you know your password.
- A few minutes before 11 AM on Sunday, open the App and click on “Join a Meeting“.
- Enter the following meeting ID.
- Your default screen name will be something like the name of your device. Please edit your screen name to be your first and last name.
- Ensure “Don’t Connect to Audio” and “Turn off my Video” are both turned off (these both should already be off by default).
- Click on “Join“
- Then, click “Join with Video“
- The first time the App is running, it will eventually ask you for three permissions:
- Access to camera – Allow
- Access to microphone – Allow
- Send Notifications – Allow
- Upon entering the video conference, you will also be asked “Use Internet Audio” or “Allow Recording“, which you should allow.
The digital meeting is free, but limited to 40 minutes. Kerby will have a 12-15 minute lesson/ devotional.